This is one of the fundamental safety courses to provide a strong foundation to manage and implement best practices in the industry. It also aids to understand, maintain and follow a safe system of work
Who can take IOSH MS?
- Managing and supervisors of any sector working across the globe.
- Professionals involved in the job to HSE.
- People who aim to enter into safety as a career.
- Introducing managing safely
- Assessing risk
- Controlling risks
- Understanding responsibilities
- Understanding hazards
- Investigating incidents
- Measuring performance
- Lectures 7
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 To 4 Days
- Skill level Professionals / supervisors
- Language English
- Students 4
- Assessments Self
SYLLABUS IN DETAILS
The course programme teaches students all practical aspects of risk management techniques, safety management operations, monitoring safety and health operations, improving standard of health of the employees and enhancing general safety measures